“As we stride forward toward the light, may God be our guide as we help others always seeking joy, peace and happiness
as prosperity is poured upon us as we love and help others who appear less then… love being the key”
What We Are Doing In The Community…
Rightway Direction, Inc. is comprised of concerned citizens crusading for the American Dream.
A well-educated, self-supportive inner city community is our goal.
Information on health care for minors, low or no-cost prescriptions and more.
Find out more about adult educational courses designed to advance lives in a positive manner.
Programs to provide working parents an opportunity to live comfortably, affordably.
We’re serving the underprivileged, underrepresented people of the greater Los Angeles area.
Rightway Direction, Inc. (RWD)
is a 501 (c) 3* non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement of the quality of life for residents of the City of Los Angeles. RWD was founded to eradicate social-economic disparity through education, job training, and financial services. Our aim is to create a better quality of life for under-served community.
RWD seeks to create an $18 Million endowment to create a revolutionary system to fulfill our mission. The investment will be used to increase the capacity of the organization itself, finance real estate investments, and to hire personnel to provide important services for the organization.
*501 (c) 3 Status Federal non-profit status allows the investment of funds to be tax-deductible against 2008 income. Non-profit status allows RWD to apply for additional government, state and private foundation subsidies.
Our Mission Statement – It is the concept of being flexible that we make this pledge.
Rightway Directions Mission is to be a catalyst for redevelopment of low income neighborhoods with an emphasis on Healthcare, Housing, Education, and Youth Development. Preserving the Spirit and Culture of a Disadvantaged Community is Our Goal.
Wealth is predicated on your level of education. The ultimate poverty eradication tool is the accumulation of health, of wealth, of knowledge and education. To this end, we seek to enlighten and uplift our low income, disadvantaged, financially challenged inner city communities.
A life is a terrible thing to waste, good health and longevity are life’s precious commodity!
Further, Right-Way Direction’s doctrine follows the mainstream of Christian belief, its articles of faith emphasize God’s saving purposes.
Our organization helps to further the prosperity, health, and common well-being of the human species as a whole. With viable charitable objects beneficial to society and mankind absolute. We seek to strengthen the bloodline of the urban cities infrastructure with quality resources to obtain quality healthcare, as we remain as catalyst providing resources to sustain human life.
Right-Way’s doctrine is good health and longevity are life’s precious commodity. Healthcare is a terrible resource to mismanage. Good health is viable and relative to a productive society, its life styles and precepts.
By way of a listening ear, a silent tongue, and a faithful heart.
Rightway Direction, Inc. is comprised of concerned citizens crusading for the American Dream. A well-educated, self-supportive inner city community is our goal.
Goals and Objectives:
• Complimentary comprehensive health care for minors (under 18) whose families are served by the program at Cedar Sinai hospital.
• Provide low or no-cost prescription drugs to those involved with the program
• Develop endowment fund to be granted to hospital to subsidize health-care for program participants on a long-term basis
• Provide adult education courses to all who wish to advance their lives in a positive manner
• Provide a facility to hold courses at least 3days a week
• RWD will afford single, working parents the opportunity to live comfortably and affordably. Neighborhood Development
• Youth prevention! intervention programs
• Gang prevention! gang intervention programs
RWD exists to serve the underprivileged and underrepresented population of greater Los Angeles. Research indicates that African-Americans in Los Angeles continue to struggle in comparisons to whites, Latinos and Asians in statistical indicators of health and wealth (1). The following statistics aide the process in which we structure and implement quality programs.
• 1 in 5 African-American households in Los Angeles are Single Parents
• 2 out of 3 live in housing that is not owner occupied
• Black or African American householders reported a median household income that was 24.4 percent less than the all population median published in the 2000 Census, with a median of $37,329.
• Today, African Americans comprise only 13% of the U.S. population but account for over half of all new HIV/AIDS diagnoses.
• African American males are 3 times more likely to have diabetes as all men in this age group, and African American women are 2.5 times as likely to be diagnosed with diabetes
health•care or healthcare
1. the field concerned with the maintenance or restoration of the health of the body or mind.
2. any of the procedures or methods employed in this field.
3. of, relating to, or involved in healthcare: healthcare workers;
a healthcare center.
health + care : first known use of the term healthcare is believed to have been 1940
health care (or healthcare) is the diagnosis, treatment, and management of illness, disease, injury, and other physical and mental impairments relating to the human body, through the services offered by varies medical and allied health professions.